A practical, good looking gardening apron for those that like to potter
- Pick a gardening apron from our five different fabric designs
- Ideal for keeping your snips, secateurs and string close to hand
- Each gardening apron is gift wrapped and boxed
- Extra long ties to wraparound the waist or hips
- Durable canvas base, double lined pocket
- Hand made in the UK.
We love our hand made gardening aprons and throw a good dose of love and care into each one that we make here in Kent - the Garden of England. Where better to make items for the garden?!
All of these short, ladies waist aprons include a black cotton canvas with the exception of the 'leaf' design, which is dark navy blue to complement the pocket fabric design detail. While we call this a gardening apron, it is ideal for use at home, in the garden and is a great gift for crafty people as well as gardeners.
Pattern fabric designed and manufactured in the UK. Canvas material sourced from the UK. Finished apron hand made in the Kent!
- The garden aprons are washable (gentle wash recommended, up to 40 degrees)
Packaging and Delivery:
Our garden aprons are gift wrapped in a box with tissue and ribbon. They make the perfect gift for a green fingered friend! Purchase on their own or combine with one a tin of twine to create a unique, stylish present for the gardener in your life.
On Saturday I wore my new apron whilst gardening and I have to tell you how delighted I am with it! It held my secateurs, trowel, garden twine and scissors and it was so lovely to keep everything to hand. Thank you for adding a bit of extra glamour and joy to my little hobby.