A practical, good looking gardening apron for those that like to potter
- Pick a garden apron from our five different fabric designs
- Ideal for keeping your snips, secateurs and string close to hand
- Gift wrapped and boxed as standard
- Extra long ties to wraparound the waist or hips
- Durable canvas base, double lined pocket
- Hand made in the UK.
We love our hand made garden aprons and throw a good dose of love and care into each one that we make here in Kent - the Garden of England. Where better to make items for the garden?!
All of the short waist aprons include a black cotton canvas with the exception of the 'leaf' design, which is dark navy blue to complement the pocket fabric design detail. Ideal for use at home or in the garden.
Pattern fabric designed and manufactured in the UK. Canvas material sourced from the UK. Finished apron hand made in the UK.
- The garden aprons are washable (gentle wash recommended, up to 40 degrees)
Packaging and Delivery:
Our garden aprons are gift wrapped in a box with tissue and ribbon. They make the perfect gift for a green fingered friend! Purchase on their own or combine with one a tin of twine to create a unique, stylish present for the gardener in your life.
On Saturday I wore my new apron whilst gardening and I have to tell you how delighted I am with it! It held my secateurs, trowel, garden twine and scissors and it was so lovely to keep everything to hand. Thank you for adding a bit of extra glamour and joy to my little hobby.