Low Folding Chair
Low folding chair which folds up neatly, making it highly portable and easy to store. An ideal, low level chair, perfect for picnics, festivals, camping and of course time in the garden. Easy to carry, this little chair is surprisingly comfortable, with the fabric back rest providing comfort and style.
- Low folding beach chair - Folds neatly back on itself for easy transport.
- Very little assembly required - just two components - the back support and slatted seat, which slot together to create the chair.
- Solid hardwood frame - Built to last for all your adventures at home and further afield.
- Comfortable canvas fabric back support - seen here in two colour ways of our new tropical 'Sao Paulo' design.
- Available in a further five colour ways and designs.
A low folding chair offering comfort and style
Low enough to ensure that you can sit comfortably with your toes or feet on the sand / grass / water but supportive enough to enjoy being sat in the low chair over time, this low folding chair is the smallest in our range of wooden deckchairs, but perfectly formed. It is a solid portable chair but lightweight enough to transport, weighing just 5 kilos.
The chair is essentially made of two parts, so it is easy to separate and assemble. The nature of it's construction also makes it easy to store.
The angle of the low slung chair ensures that you are sitting in a sturdy, comfortable position, slightly reclined, ready to watch the world go by…
The chair is made of indonesian hardwood. It is PEFC certified which ensures it is produced from sustainable, well managed sources. The fabric design has been created in collaboration with a wonderful Brazilian designer, Tandara Hoffman during the long winter months of lockdown when we just felt a tropical inspired pick me up was much needed! The fabric is printed very close to us in Kent and we hand sew and hand finish every low folding chair here in our studio.